|PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY|
The personal data you provide to opensardinia.com in order to make a registration to the site or the reservation or purchase of products and services on our web portal will be treated in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ( law related to the protection of personal data) in accordance with the principles of correctness , lawfulness and transparency. Please also note that:
1. Data will be collected for normal use administrative and legal only by opensardinia.com and their service providers in order to properly complete the job brokering received in the sale of tourist services.
2. Personal data will be used by opensardinia.com exclusively for the following purposes: - Provide the user tourism products and services , - Transmit your personal information with our suppliers of products and services at the time of booking or purchase of a product or service bought through travel agencies affiliated - Inform the user about new products and services that may be of interest, discounts and promotions - Customize the advertising direct to the user.
3. The data processing is done by the owner: Open Sardinia Srl - Via Giovanni XXIII , 38 - Alghero (SS) - Italy, or in charge of treatment.
4. The owners of the recorded data may, at any time, verify, modify, integrate, and / or cancel of their personal data by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Access to the information provided by the users is allowed only to authorized personnel.
6. Personal data may also be transferred to countries outside the European Union or the European Union , in compliance referred to in paragraph 1.
Warning: it is forbidden to enter false, altered and/or invented data in any form of registration ( personal data , addresses, phone numbers, e-mail boxes , etc.). The opensardinia.com is not responsible in any way for any fraudulent or unlawful use of its site and its services from third parties .
For further information , you can consult the following websites :
Authority for Communications Guarantees : www.agcom.it ( Resolutions 36/02/CONS and 180/02/CONS ) . Guarantor Privacy: www.garanteprivacy.it ( Ruling of 15 July 2004 ), the Italian Parliament : Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196.
This translation is provided to customers for information purposes only. Only the Italian version is legally binding and authoritative.